JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am selling my boat. I have never had the need for it, and since I work on towboats for a living, the last thing i want to do with my time off is get on another boat.

In the interest of disclosure....

I inherited the boat from my father in law. I have never driven it. I know it turns over. It needs a carb overhaul. Its in fair shape. Good paint. This is a shallow v hull ski boat. Has a 460 ford. Tons of power. Tires are 99%. Just 1000 miles on them. You get the whole shebango for the killer price of $2200. This is a great boat for families just getting into boating without breaking the bank.

I will consider the following trades:

Assault rifles: ar, m4, etc. No AKs, SKS or variants. I would love a g3. Hahaha. In any case, an ar plus cash ti make difference. Unless of course, your ar is worth 2200.

Handguns: A pair of glocks, berettas, or sigs in 9mm or .40. Would also consider a kimber plus cash as above.

If you have something in mind, dont hesitate to pm or reply.

Im serious about this, so you be too. No tire kickers and price is firm.

Thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top