JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
City
Everett
State
Washington
C.H.O.I.C.E. is a non-profit organization based out of the Monroe Correctional Complex that provides assistance to Corrections Officers experiencing injuries, health problems and/or financial hardships at the prison located in Monroe Washington. The organization sells these calendars once a year to generate funds for officer's and staff down on their luck that work at the Monroe Correctional Complex. I always have one hanging above my desk at home. We can't hang them at work because they are not "politically correct". Anyways I always purchase a few of these to support the cause and because they are cool. I'm offering up two of them here for any two NWFA members interested in a 2019 wall calendar for the man cave.

They are laminated and measure 35.5" in height and 23.25" wide.

First two members that PM interest and with ability to pick up in North Everett get them.

IMG-0146.jpg

IMG-0147.jpg

IMG-0148.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews