JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$5000
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my 2016 Kawasaki Ninja 650 ABS, black and red two tone factory color, 5465 commuter miles on it, never been to a race track with it.

I am the original owner, purchased as "new old-stock" in mid 2019. The bike has been garage kept, no wrecks or crashes, all original fairings and equipment. I have all of the owner's manuals and maintenance receipts (work done by HK Motors in Gresham).

I have swapped the factory clear wind screen and rear fender/whale tail/license plate frame, but I kept them and they will go with the bike. The bike currently has a dark smoke Zero Gravity Double Bubble windscreen and a Yoshimura rear fender/license plate frame with turn signals. I have a GIVI tank mounted bag to go with the bike as well.

I also have a set of brand new, still in the plastic wrapping, Bridgestone BattlAx tires, as the bike still has the factory tires on it.

Asking for $5000 OBO for the bike and all mentioned accessories/tires.

20210411_202938.jpg 20210411_203239.jpg 20210411_203304.jpg 20221201_181723.png 20221201_182053.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top