JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$12
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm making some cool reloading stuff, here are some ideas that I really like (and use)

dillon tension locator pins #3 9mm -
(these have been selling really well on eBay, feedback from buyers is great! give 'em a try!!)

these are awesome at keeping the case perfectly aligned with the powder funnel mainly, no more missed drops! Also is great on seating. fits perfect and has some spring to it for just the right amount of tension with the case.

#1 pins designed around .308win
#2 pins designed around .40s&w

$12/set shipped (discount on multiple sets)

Dillon powder drop QD handle -

This is a nice time saver, especially if you have several dispensers like me. No more tool or finger screws to mess with, just pull the dual spring loaded loop and the assembly slides right up and off the powder die!
Sold around 25 of these now and the response has been fantastic. If you had one of these powder assemblies I highly reccomend it. I also have a quick video on install and usage if you'd like to see, just message me.

$20 ea shipped (discount on more)

You can also save a few bucks if you'd like to pickup in aloha. I can make time pretty much any day any time for you.

I can make tool heads, tool head storage, press attached bullet trays, locator pin tabs, AKRO bin mounts, die storage, powder dispenser baffles, powder drop emptying/dump adapters, tool organizers/drawer inserts, things like bullet feeders are possible & so is anything else you can think of!

these are 3d printed by me with glass nylon, it's a super tough material and these are made to last. These are all really cool parts, not just trying to sell random stuff, I use this all myself on my 550. If unhappy with anything for anything reason I will either correct the issue and send you new part(s) free or offer a full refund. I stand behind my stuff.

As always, buy $100+ with me and I'll pay for a 1 month NWFA premium membership for you or if you prefer, just a straight donation!

IMG_5933.jpeg IMG_5939.jpeg
IMG_5936.jpeg IMG_5937.jpeg IMG_5923.jpeg IMG_5942.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews