2011 Dan Wesson PM9 1911 NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I have a 2011 Dan Wesson PM9 (1 of only 50 made for 2011) serial #35 for sale.
NIB never fired. I ended up with 2 of them and looking to get my $$ back is all.

The grips that are on the gun DO NOT come with the gun (unless you want to buy them too). Visit Dan Wesson web site to see the original grips that came with the gun.
I do not have a current pic wit the grips it came with:(
Comes with all original paperwork, case, lock, and 2 mags.

Asking $1395.00 shipped to your FFL:s0155:

Edited to add:

Would trade towards a Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon 32" OR Benelli Performance Super Sport 30" OR The Benelli Legacy Sport 30"

View attachment 185958

View attachment 185957

Reactions
because there are no Georgia ads available
I'm not the board nazi...and I'm not overly bent out of shape about this..

But the thing is this: This is the NORTHWEST Firearms site...not the SOUTHEAST Firearms site...and when people go into the "Oregon" section to look at pistols for sale, they want to see pistols that are for sale in Oregon because they don't want to screw around with Interstate transactions. That is one of the nice features about this site's classifieds as compared to other boards such as GlockTalk or TheHighRoad: you don't have to search though a thousand postings hoping to find the gun you want to buy only to realize it is located across the country. If we start getting classifieds from all over the country, then it becomes like all the other online classified sections out there - a pain in the *** to use -- and it is no longer a NORTHWEST forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
DRRC .22 Rimfire Challenge Oct 10
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Oregon State Steel Challenge Championship
Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association
Millican, OR 97701, USA
Miller's Quarry Clean-Up
Miller's Quarry
Miller Rd, Mt Hood Village, OR 97067, USA
Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom)
Seattle, WA, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Triple B Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Triple B Guns
    This isn't really a review as we own the store but rather an invitation to come down and visit us. We specialize in hard to find unique guns but...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
Top Bottom