JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 2011 Dan Wesson PM9 (1 of only 50 made for 2011) serial #35 for sale.
NIB never fired. I ended up with 2 of them and looking to get my $$ back is all.

The grips that are on the gun DO NOT come with the gun (unless you want to buy them too). Visit Dan Wesson web site to see the original grips that came with the gun.
I do not have a current pic wit the grips it came with:(
Comes with all original paperwork, case, lock, and 2 mags.

Asking $1395.00 shipped to your FFL:s0155:

Edited to add:

Would trade towards a Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon 32" OR Benelli Performance Super Sport 30" OR The Benelli Legacy Sport 30"

View attachment 185958

View attachment 185957

because there are no Georgia ads available

I'm not the board nazi...and I'm not overly bent out of shape about this..

But the thing is this: This is the NORTHWEST Firearms site...not the SOUTHEAST Firearms site...and when people go into the "Oregon" section to look at pistols for sale, they want to see pistols that are for sale in Oregon because they don't want to screw around with Interstate transactions. That is one of the nice features about this site's classifieds as compared to other boards such as GlockTalk or TheHighRoad: you don't have to search though a thousand postings hoping to find the gun you want to buy only to realize it is located across the country. If we start getting classifieds from all over the country, then it becomes like all the other online classified sections out there - a pain in the *** to use -- and it is no longer a NORTHWEST forum.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.