JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2100
Manufacturer
Dan Wesson
Caliber
10mm
City
Hoodsport
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for grabs is a beautiful Dan Wesson Bruin (2nd gen). Catch and release for me, I've put about 50 rounds through it and it shoots incredibly but I've decided a Glock 40 MOS build is gonna be a lighter/cheaper and thus more practical woods gun for me. Those that know 1911s know what an awesome value Dan Wessons are, and this 6" longslide 10mm is just about the coolest type of 1911 I can possibly think of. As pictured, some slight holster wear on the slide that was there when I recently picked it up, and of course normal wear on the barrel. Besides that it's beautiful and the tritium is bright. Comes with 3 eight round mags.

Only trades I'm interested in are a Glock 40 MOS (+cash, possibly will take your accessories but mainly want the base gun for a build), possibly a Glock 29 + cash if you give me a great deal, a Primary Arms PLX-C with griffin meters reticle + cash, or a PVS-14 with a clean WP Elbit tube that's close in spec to mine. I'm in Hoodsport, will travel for the right deal but Shelton or Port Angeles work best for me. 661-619-4892 if you prefer text.

EE8CAF60-4338-48BB-8582-AF3474BD5126.jpeg 984B2ACE-C097-4E9E-A638-4871766BE83A.jpeg 528B2CA9-C2C0-45DB-B669-44A27027DCE0.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'll quickly add, may also be interested in a Browning BLR takedown in .308 (or possibly a non takedown gold medallion version) or a Bergara Premier MG Lite in .300 WM (you add cash for the first, I add cash for the second). I'll hear out any offers on ultralight .300 WM bolt guns, finally getting into hunting and long range precision next year haha

I'll quickly add, may also be interested in a Browning BLR takedown in .308 (or possibly a non takedown gold medallion version) or a Bergara Premier MG Lite in .300 WM (you add cash for the first, I add cash for the second). I'll hear out any offers on ultralight .300 WM bolt guns, finally getting into hunting and long range precision next year haha
I have a Sako A-7 S in 300 WSM 24" barrel with a Nikon 2-8 power with BDC RECTICLE , bought rifle and scope new 15 years ago thinking I needed a ultra light to hunt in Colorado, iam 65 now and never used it , only a few shots to zero scope , I also have rem 700 in RUM it's a LSS a heavy rifle with a long range leupold ,same situation shot only a few rounds, have AMMO for both, still in the safe

I have a Sako A-7 S in 300 WSM 24" barrel with a Nikon 2-8 power with BDC RECTICLE , bought rifle and scope new 15 years ago thinking I needed a ultra light to hunt in Colorado, iam 65 now and never used it , only a few shots to zero scope , I also have rem 700 in RUM it's a LSS a heavy rifle with a long range leupold ,same situation shot only a few rounds, have AMMO for both, still in the safe
Appreciate you reaching out but unfortunately no interest in any of that!

I will add for others that I'm also interested in a Remington Vtac Tac-13 "firearm" and specifically a Gen 5 Glock 20. Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.