JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why would anyone want to shop at DICKS! anyway they are DEAD to me, When they chose to stop selling the AR-15, when OBUMMER said it was because of the ar-15 we have so many shootings Bullsh!t , DICKS IS A LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE SH!THOLE STORE ,You will never find me in one ,And if any of you shop there you are part of the problem FREDBALL

Look at the previous threads with examples of the bakery shows the act of refusals of business is not true. In Oregon age is a protected class. Just as sex, race & religion are. Is Dick's said we didn't sell him the rifle because he smelled like weed, that would be different.

Remember, we only have the court filing from the 20 yo & his trusty sidekick his attorney(s). Who are publicly self promoting it in the media, both social and print!

JQPublic has no reference to who said what during the incident, but I presume Dick's has footage of the encounter and their ace in the hole, ATF allows rejection of any firearm sale the FFL wishes to reject, regardless of age, sex, blah blah blah, no matter what OR accomdation statutes states.

Added: I also presume Dick's law team already being paid a salary sitting on their duffs in a headquarter office instead of a billable hourly rate the 20yo's attorneys who are probably on contingency fee basis is looking at. ROI Dick's team has them outnumber and out funded!

Last Edited:
The lawsuit cites the same anti-discrimination ORS 659A.403 - Discrimination in place of public accommodation prohibited - 2015 Oregon Revised Statutes as the one gays used against the Christian Bakers. My guess is that the State will stall the case for a year and the first order of business for the 2019 Oregon session will be to add firearms to the list of exempted items such as places of public accommodation where alcoholic beverages are served, marijuana and the recently added tobacco. Then the lawsuit will be moot and squashed.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top