JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Spanish Destroyer carbine, 9mm bolt rifle 20in barrel, uses Sten mags

Can you post a pic of this? Curious how someone got a sten mag to fit this action....
I custom fabricated the rifle to shoot 9x19 and to take the sten mags. A little cut, grind, turn, polish, tig and re parkerize. Beautiful work. Comes with 1 mag $700

Hi everybody. Wow i have had alot of response thank you everybody that i had nice PM's
As yo the nature of my ad. I was going to send all of these off to the auction house. They have poseponed the auction due to covid. I guess none of this matters and should have left it out of my ad. I am selling for cash money or would trade for class III items i am open to offers. Not sure if this violates some rule or what. I appologize for bothering you with my NOObness. I do not know how to post pics on this site yet. Feel free to take the ad down. I usually deal with auction houses not whith fourms. At the auction house everybody is polite though we may bid vigorously against each other but never bash or put down one another. Even when mistakes are made. Good luck
Please list a price for each item you are selling, you can edit the original post using the edit feature. We do not allow auction type listings and it makes it much easier for members to know prices rather than asking or having to read the entire thread to find out.

Please read here... Classified Section Help

Maybe I missed it, but what are the cash prices on these?
Hi do you have any questions? I am new to fourms and dont know how to post pics but i can answer any questions and email or text pics. If you are off the 5 freeway i am going to meet several parties at Umpqua Survival. They are a ffl in Roseburg area. Thanks for looking

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.