Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

20" build

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by 9mmD, Mar 11, 2010.

1. 9mmD

9mmD sw wa Member

2. Dan-Dee Sales Inc

Dan-Dee Sales Inc Sweet Home, Oregon, United States Active Member

varmint has a heavy bull barrel.
    I have a predator and love it. 20" NM barrel that is not as heavy as the varmint.

3. krawl

krawl Oregon Member

Looks like Dan-Dee covered it. If you haven't handled one do so though. I personally liked my heavy barrel upper when I had it, but makes for a completely different gun then an m4gery. Much heavier, but still fun to shoot!

4. bmgm37

bmgm37 Coos Bay Active Member

Just researched the same thing and went with the Varmint upper as there is only a 1 lb difference between the two uppers.

5. 9mmD

9mmD sw wa Member

Saw the other thread about this. seem others have the same ???. Kinda leaning towards the RRA predator but from that other site. Was like 75.00 cheaper than rra factory. Now just have to figure out what ammo to use, but that can wait til it get the upper.

6. RockKrawler

RockKrawler Gresham Member

Just finished up a 20" Bushy V Match HB SS upper on a Spikes lower w/Ace stock,hope to get the scope dialed in this weekend.
    Also have a Wilson 1-8 20" HB i am assembling on another rifle,waiting on a few small parts to come in.
    Both of these are being built as Varmint rifles.