Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

2-Point Shotgun Sling

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by RedneckRampage, Oct 19, 2011.

1. RedneckRampage

RedneckRampage Newberg Well-Known Member

So, I'm looking for a nice quality, SIMPLE, two point shotgun sling. It needs to attatch through a tab on a Wilson mag tube extention and I'd prefer it to kinda Velcro around my stock. In otherwords, not use standard swivles. I've tried a Blackhawk single point and a Galco 3-point, I didn't like either. I don't need fancy buckles in the middle so I can summersalt down a hill with my gun, just a little adjustment and that's all! Did I say SIMPLE? Thanks.

2. RedneckRampage

It says for guns without a buttstock pad. Ya think they mean recoil pad? Cause I have one of those.

3. RedneckRampage

Ok, cool. Know anybody local with them? I HATE ordering parts!!!!

4. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

5. RedneckRampage

I have that GG&G part for sale on here, and a Blackhawk single point sling. I don't like it. When I pull the gun up, the attatchment part of the sling is right in my face. And it's a small loop to get myself through. That's why I want a super simple 2 point sling. Back to my hunting rifle sling roots. I feel like if it attatches to the farthest rear point of the gun, and far forward as well, it will be easy to use, and useful. And the butt end of the gun will be a tad lower and not sticking up next to my head.

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  6. RedneckRampage

I just don't like the whole set up. I want to try a two point I've decided.

7. RedneckRampage

I wish my Speedfeed IV-S stock had the side attatchment points like the Benelli or HK shotguns.