JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Our last 2 day rifle clinic of the year will be in Eagle Creek, OR (Douglas Ridge Rifle Club) Dec 10th & 11th.

Come learn the fundamentals of rifle marksmanship. Steady Hold Factors for prone, sitting, kneeling & standing, 6 steps of firing a shot, Natural Point Of Aim, zeroing your rifle using Inches, Minutes & Clicks - everything you need to know to engage a 20" target out to 500 yards.

Registration is open now - $60 for adults, $20 for youth. Active duty LEO and military are free (last chance - 2017 there are no more free tickets)

Eagle Creek, OR Appleseed December 10-11, 2016

We also have a Known Distance clinic on the calendar for March 10th & 11th. (Friday/Saturday). KD is all center fire and we will be engaging targets out to 600 yards.

Eagle Creek, OR Appleseed Known Distance March 10-11, 2017 - Friday/Saturday

Eagle Creek Flyer.jpg

Can the MP 15/22 be used if we have anti rotation trigger pins installed?

The 'official' reply at this moment is no; however, our national leadership met a week or so ago and I'm sure this was one of the agenda items. As soon as I hear anything I will post it up.

In the mean time, I do have several rifles that I'm happy to lend out or DRRC does allow center fire so you can shoot your AR - no steel core ammunition please.

I gotta question. How does this work with the service rifle match thats goin on on saturday? do you guys use silhouette while they are on 100/200? then shoot distance sunday?

I gotta question. How does this work with the service rifle match thats goin on on saturday? do you guys use silhouette while they are on 100/200? then shoot distance sunday?

Yes, we are on the Silhouette range. This event is limited to 25m. We will be using scaled targets to represent 100, 200, 300 and 400 yards.

I'll be bringing my son Aedan for this one. Still undecided if I'll shoot or just help him out. We're excited but a little cold already.

Think of it this way - it will be 15* warmer than today :)

We prefer that you shoot and be an encouragement to Aedan. Let us be the coach. Flipper will be there to keep him on target

it was a great class. Wet and coldish, but great. Kimber and Crew put on a great class.

My son had a hard time the first day. Second day he was not too much better till I traded rifles and let him shoot my AR and I took the 10/22. After that it was gong to take a power tool to remove the smile from his face. He shot worse with it, significantly worse, but he enjoyed it more. He picked up a LOT from the class.

In this regard, this class is going to cost me a bomb now that I have to build out another AR for him...

I learned quite a bit too. I always get wrong which way to adjust scopes and Kimber showed us a cool trick that works on all my scopes so I am now WAY up on where I was before the class. There is always another take away every time you repeat an Appleseed.

Since it was wet, they put the cardboard in plastic trash bags and then attached them to the back and the top of the target frames with the top bent over to protect the face of the target, and the paper there, from the rain. Very clever that.

Ben and Crew (Flipper, Wayne and John). Thank you for the effort and the great time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top