JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
If you will make the donation in the form of a Platinum Supporting Membership Gift for the buyer of this lot, then put me down at $200 for CCIs, HP-38 plus bullets.

Nice ! I like this ideal.
I'll see his offer and raise it 15$ (215$) cci, hp-38, bullets
I am still waiting for the seller to agree that the donation will be made in the form of a Platinum Supporting Membership Gift. If the highest offer rose to the level of $300 it would be great for the seller to make the donation in the form of a Diamond Supporting Membership Gift. I am sure @Joe Link will approve of this method of donation as it will drive donation amount higher.

I am still waiting for the seller to agree that the donation will be made in the form of a Platinum Supporting Membership Gift. If the highest offer rose to the level of $300 it would be great for the seller to make the donation in the form of a Diamond Supporting Membership Gift. I am sure @Joe Link will approve of this method of donation as it will drive donation amount higher.

Oh I totally agree , benefits all involved multiple ways !

It's way past counting sheep time for me so here is one last offer, contingent on the donation being made in the form of a Platinum Supporting Membership gift for the buyer of this lot. $230.

It's way past counting sheep time for me so here is one last offer, contingent on the donation being made in the form of a Platinum Supporting Membership gift for the buyer of this lot. $230.

Nothing like pier pressure :)

Ok, at 6PM tonight, the highest "offer" will get a Platinum Membership (once transaction is complete), any remaining balance will be given to the site via the donate link!

Update: LMM Bill was the highest bidder, and during our transaction today he did something very generous, he handed back the primers and powder and asked that I pay it forward!

The $300 was given to the site as an upgrade to LMM Bill's membership, he's now a Diamond Supporter! Thank you for your generosity to Northwest Firearms!

I'm leaving this thread open for exposure and comments - maybe, if you're able, you'll be inspired to do something for the site! Thank you to everyone who's already doing so!

Starting a new promoted classified ad for the primers and powder tonight!

Update: LMM Bill was the highest bidder, and during our transaction today he did something very generous, he handed back the primers and powder and asked that I pay it forward!

The $300 was given to the site as an upgrade to LMM Bill's membership, he's now a Diamond Supporter! Thank you for your generosity to Northwest Firearms!

I'm leaving this thread open for exposure and comments - maybe, if you're able, you'll be inspired to do something for the site! Thank you to everyone who's already doing so!

Starting a new promoted classified ad for the primers and powder tonight!
That is fantastic and huge kudos to @LMM Bill

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews