JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hey forum people, up for sale is 1K of SPP; your choice of CCI, S&B, Fiocchi, or Unis.

$1,000 for 1K.

Now, before your underwear gets all bunched up... I'll accept offers, read the rest ;)

1: No shipping, don't ask.
2: Will only meet FTF @ Fred Meyer off 164th in Vancouver (perhaps someplace between Fishers Landing and Ridgefield) M-F, early to mid afternoon. My day is very dynamic, I'll do my best to accomodate!
3: I'm going camping immediately after posting this, for two days, I'll have no internet. I'll check offers when I get back! ;)
4: Highest offer gets the primers ;)
5: ALL PROCEEDS GO TO NORTHWEST FIREARMS.

;) ;) ;)

primers.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Bit delayed getting out of the house for that camping trip ;)

To sweeten the deal a bit, included with the primers is two boxes of bullets, .356 Gold Dot 124gr, and .356 Hornady 115gr HP (pre HAP?), and 1lb of powder, buyer's choice of HP-38 (WIN 231), Unique, or Longshot.

Again, I'm just trying to get rid of these primers I don't need ;)

In case I didn't mention it, all proceeds go to Northwest Firearms!

primers-2.jpg

when exactly is the bid cut off time ??
140$ unis , , the bullets and any powder except unique
165$ s&b , ,bullets, any powder except unique
170$, cci , , bullets " " " "

I see an imbalance here tho , 4 brands of primers, 3# of powder, 2 boxes of projectiles.

does highest overall bid get all the bullets, choice on primer brand, and choice on pound of powder

or is it highest bid per primer brand?? if so are they without bullets and powder .?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top