JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$19500
City
CASTLE ROCK
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to sell my land cruiser because it just sits in the garage anymore. Put a lot of money into it and just not into it any more. Trades are considered or even part trades for firearms. Looking for another commuter car, again........ Truck isn't going to cut it with how it's going. Also open to motorcycles.

Link to the CL ad:

1993 Toyota Land Cruiser
Great condition but I don't drive it that much. Lots of money put into it to make it reliable. Took it on a few overland trips. No problems at all and I would have no doubts on driving this cross country. Even had to tow a Jeep on the last trip.
Triple Locked factory all works great
New OME 2.5" lift with the new BP-51 shocks ($600/each)
New Cooper 35" tires and wheels full size spare. Some pictures show an older tire. I destroyed a tire and had to get it replaced.
NWTI front bumper. Used a hitch mounter winch so I can move it to the back when needed. Winch not included.
Stock rear bumper, never decided on what rear bumper to use
Ironman drawers for the back. Not bolted down yet.
Front seats were recovered. Rear seats in great condition with third row jumper seats in great condition.
Weather Tech floor mats
AC system blows extremely cold and heater is just as good.
Cooling system was gone through and new radiator

I'm sure I am missing a lot more. Let me know if you have any questions

The only thing this needs is fender flares and a rear bumper.

Asking 19,500 or best offer

20210720_203140[1].jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It's a really fun rig but with kids in sports and work I just don't have time to enjoy it or go on trips anymore. I have a trip planned for July for the Utah BDR so if it doesn't sell I am going to have to force myself to go on it. I have 4.88 gears to install it but just lost interest in it. The past owner had it for 20 something years and kept really good care of it and serviced it with all OEM parts. I got lucky when I found it. Kind of sad to see it go.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top