JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1900
City
VANCOUVER
State
Washington
Zip Code
1991 Mazda B2600i
4x4. 5spd, 2.6l fi 4cyl

Essentially a one owner truck, excellent condition, interior is near perfect (some vinyl cracking @ side of drivers seat) (shift knob missing in picture, its installed now.)
Drivers door lock is missing. I have the parts though. (I may have installed it by the time you buy it.. no guarantees on that and dont try to low ball me over it)

includes 3 keys, owners manual, Haynes manual... clean title in my name, current registration

rebuilt front end, newer distributor, other minor jobs... receipts for all... almost new tires

Heres the catch... it needs a new cylinder head.

exhaust valve broke and fell into the combustion chamber... damaging the cylinder head... piston is scored up some too but no holes or cracks. You might be able to just replace the broken valve... I dont really know if the dents, etc on the head affect it or not, I wouldnt chance it... but maybe you know better than I?

So, worst case, you buy a new head and install it.

Got this as a project to do with my son until he gets his license... but after getting in to it... I dont think this is an ideal first truck for a kid... its bordering on being a new classic and I dont want to put this in the hands of a teenage boy as his first rig.
SO... If you have a vehicle youd like to trade, thats a possibility as well... preferably a pickup but something more along the lines of a ford or chevy, etc nothing nice or interesting... I can add a little cash too

$1900

Located in Vancouver.

00d0d_4tcYuydIridz_0CI0t2_600x450[1].jpg 00W0W_38S6HWyJKErz_0CI0t2_600x450[1].jpg 0305210821[1].jpg 0409211823_HDR[1].jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service