JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3750
City
Aumsville
State
Oregon
Hello!

1990 Toyota 2WD pickup 5 speed manual transmission for sale. 22RE motor. 195345 miles.

The good-

New tires. New clutch. New radiator. New shocks. New master cylinder (Brake lines flushed, new fluid). Clear Oregon title.

The bad-

The bracket that holds the brake and clutch pedals is fractured (I have all the parts to replace this, new pedals included). Door locks need work. One rear wing window is wired shut. Need latch for rear slider. Seats worn & a few tears. Interior hood release needs a new base. Paint is oxidized.

Seats are currently removed, but stored inside.

With a little effort and not much money you could have a great little truck for less than the cost of some quads 🙂

I would be happy to take additional pictures if requested.

Since it can't be put into gear, you would have to bring a trailer/dolly or other way of moving it. No helicopters, too much rotor wash 😉

I MIGHT consider interesting firearms/ammo trades, but my life has turned into a bad country song recently & I'm mostly looking for money.

Thank you for looking!

IMG_0133.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello all.

The truck is actually a 1990, not a 1991 as I had thought.

Edited to correct the error.

Best regards.

WMB

If the only reason this thing doesn't go into gear is the clutch and brake bracket assembly, I'll offer 1400 and come get it tomorrow. I have cash truck and trailer in hand and ready to pick it up.

Again this is assuming that the only issue is the clutch/brake assembly. Bonus points thar you have these parts on hand

Thanks let me know!!

Fix the pedal assembly, trs26 polish the oxidation, it will be worth $3000.
Post more pics , each side, engine bay, interior, but as it is, bring a trailer i don't see $4k.
What would you take in trade?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews