JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
MONROE
State
Oregon
Hello, This was my Dads gun and one of the last ones I am selling, , The bluing is in better shape than some I have seen online, The Serial# shows 1950, I am asking $600 , Thanks.....J
Winchester 63 Super Speed 22LR

IMG_3068.JPG IMG_3066.JPG IMG_3060.JPG IMG_3061.JPG IMG_3062.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello, This was my Dads gun and one of the last ones I am selling, He refinished the stock sometime back in a clear/natural thats why one side of the rear wood is a bit lighter looking, The bluing is in better shape than some I have seen online, The Serial# shows 1950, I am asking $950 OBO, And yes it may or not be worth that but that is kind of a strarting point compared to what I have seen online, Feel free to chime in with info.about these/value, Thanks.....J
Winchester 63 Super Speed 22LR

View attachment 1827727 View attachment 1827728 View attachment 1827729 View attachment 1827730 View attachment 1827731
Perchance was your Dad's name Harold M. ?
Best,
Gary

Perchance was your Dad's name Harold M. ?
Best,
Gary
Hello Gary. No I am assuming you are talking about Harold McCallum from Monroe OR. He had the collection of "alot"of Winchester's that even Winchester did not even have, Thanks..J

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top