JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$975
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Gresham / Fairview Area
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have an original owner Sig Sauer P220 .45 acp West German semi-auto pistol that was made in 1987.

It comes with all original (4) factory Sig Sauer magazines, factory test target, Mikes spare mag holder, serial numbers correct box and all the paperwork when sold new in 1987.

Also, it comes with the original owners worksheet when he took a Portland Police training safety course in July of '87 with his new pistol.

The P220 is in great shape for it's age, with only some slight handling wear and a little bit of freckling from storage along the top left front of the slide.

The barrels bore is mirror bright and the internals show minimal wear. This vintage P220 came from the original owners estate.

Imported by Sigarms Inc. Tyson Corner, VA

$975.00 cash

Shipping available using Ship My Gun services

If interested or have questions, leave me a private message and I will promptly respond.

IMG_2807.JPG

IMG_2808.JPG

IMG_2809.JPG
IMG_2810.JPG

IMG_2812.JPG

IMG_2811.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This freaking awesome!! Very rare to have the whole package together like this!

Great purchase for one lucky person!

So that is the 1st Sig I ever shot and I was hooked and it was in 1987 also and belonged to a friend that was a Portland police officer. Beautiful gun!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.