JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$399
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
In 1963 Germany resumed manufacture of the WWII-era P38 pistol as the P01 with an aluminum frame. These were the world's first DA/SA combat pistols, well ahead of their time. The P01 is steeped in history as East and West squared off in Berlin during the Cold War.

This is an early P01 without the cross pin/reinforced frame of the 1970s. It has the original "narrow slide" of the WWII P38's (the "fat slide" came out in the late 1960s). The Walther Proofs and Bundeswehr Proofs are still visible on the slide and slide release. The bluing is worn down to white metal on the front strap (see pictures). The pistol functions flawlessly. It was cleaned, wiped down and oiled after every range session and stored in a safe controlled for humidity. The pistol includes 2 original magazines and holster, and 2 rear sights, one standard, and one marked "L".

The only reason I'm selling is to fund another rifle project.

SALE PRICE

$399. Cash, VenMo, or Paypal Friends and Family. Buyer to pay transfer at FFL of buyer's choice. Will hand deliver pistol to your FFL from Corvallis on up to Tigard/Beaverton and I would also go to A Cut Above in Hillsboro.

Thank you for looking, interested parties please send a PM.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.5.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Interested in this?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.