JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2400
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Because I make poor life choices and blow my budget on death trap race cars- I've reluctantly decided to post my Remington up for sale or partial trade. I need optics for my FN Scar 20 so looking for a NF 3.5-15, NF 5.5-22, Leupold Mk6 3-18 or Leupold Mk4 M5a2 6.5-20 (XM2010 optic).
Now about the pistol. Dates to August 1944. It is 100% original in a conservative 95% with only minor handling marks. No rust, no pitting, finish is very strong. Includes a matching Risdon mag in equal condition. I looked for a long time before I finally found this one (came from a prominent 1911 collector here in the PNW)
Given that 1911 prices have gotten a bit silly as of late with the release of the CMP pistols, I feel 2400 shipped is fair. Worse condition pistols have sold in that area for a while now. Happy to take as many pics as needed/answer any questions.
Link to some pics
1944 Remington Rand 1944 Remington Rand

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
And said death trap race car that followed me home the other day 00H0H_gGFceSiyLBN_600x450.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.