JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got this enfield that my dad had been "sporterizing" anyone have any idea if it is worth anything now? Here are some pics, it doesn't look like the other enfields he had so tbh i have no idea what it is worth, if i ought to sell it or keep it. here are some pics, any help would be great.

20170925_120849.jpg 20170925_120856.jpg 20170925_120917.jpg 20170925_120938.jpg 20170925_121008.jpg 20170930_173245.jpg

Well, from the looks of it, the metal is mostly intact. The front end wood is obviously cut and chopped. Sadly, that is the most expensive part to replace. People are mainly looking for original condition guns.

At this point, it's worth what someone will pay for it. My thought would be the value is somewhere between $125 and $200.

I'd have to agree with Bear. There are a few places to look for the Pieces needed by doing a "re-build" will take time and dollars to complete. In my opinion, likely cost more than the value of the finished Rifle. Unless you have someone special to give it to, I'd put it on the market.

thanks for the replies, it was not a gun that has any special significance to me..i didn't even know he had it till i found it stored in a seatrain container in a barrel with a few of his other rifles wrapped up in a bundle. i'll ask my brother if he has any interest in it if not i'll list it here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top