JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,
Because I'm a grad student addicted to milsurps, I gotta sell guns to buy guns y'all know how it is.

Price reduced-everything for $700

As such I'm selling my 1942 (pre-independence so made on british tools to british standards) ishapore-mfg. No. 1 Mk III* enfield that saw service launching rifle grenades in the British Indian army fighting agains the nazi's and/or japanese. I love this rifle but I put a low bid on a long branch and won so now I've gotta make room in my collection. It shoots great and every serial # matches from the magazine to the front sight. Because it was a grenade rifle the bore rifling is nice and sharp. The wire wrappings have been removed and there are marks where the were on the wood. It has original black arsenal paint over a good metal finish and good tension on all of the barrel springs. This is a rare chance to own an un messed-with SMLE that shoots great. I have a reproduction canvas bag and sling, original model 1907 bayonet plus scabbard that fits it and the original cleaning kit still in wax paper. I'll let the whole kit'nKaboodle go for $700. I would prefer not to split it up so if you just want the rifle its $600. Make me an offer! This is a cool chance to own a WW2 vet that fought on the right side of history that you can go and shoot the piss out of.

IMG_1611.JPG IMG_1601.JPG IMG_1599.JPG IMG_1597.JPG IMG_1589.JPG IMG_1588.JPG IMG_1572.JPG IMG_1571.JPG IMG_1569.JPG IMG_1568.JPG IMG_1567.JPG IMG_1566.JPG IMG_1561.JPG

Last Edited:
extremely tempted......

Haha it's a peach. It shoots, it matches, it's a real old war horse that's nice, but not so nice you feel bad using it and shooting it.

And it fits above the spare tire in the back of a Subaru Forester perfectly. Don't ask how I know

Make me an offer!

Still available! I'll give the whole package up for $800 if you can buy it this weekend (already heading to FFL to sell another gun).

Price drop again: $750 for the whole package to the person who can get it while I'm in town this weekend-gotta raise money for my K31 fund.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.