JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3000
Manufacturer
Mauser
Caliber
9mm
City
Mill Creek
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling some of my collectibles for something I'll actually use! All are numbers matching, no import marks, fully functional, no rust or refinishing. All have correct Waffenfabrik markings. Will provide better pictures or info to those actually interested as I'm limited to 5 attachments here.

1936 Luger P08 Luger. Numbers matching, mags numbers don't match as usual. One mages a correct '36 mag, one's a '41 mag, and two are repros. Likely SS issue due to year, can't prove that of course.
$3100

Early factory capture Hi-Power with tangent sights, most desirable of the Nazi hi powers. Comes with what I believe is a modified ww2 era holster, no cover flap.
$2900

1944 BYF44 P38 with two mags and correct holster.
$1700

IMG_1971.jpeg IMG_1972.jpeg IMG_1969.jpeg IMG_1970.jpeg IMG_1973.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Interested in trade involving all correct 1944 Remington Rand, S@W Victory Model .38 special revolver USN marked, with original USN shoulder holster? Gary If interested may be talk on phone. Gary

Selling some of my collectibles for something I'll actually use! All are numbers matching, no import marks, fully functional, no rust or refinishing. All have correct Waffenfabrik markings. Will provide better pictures or info to those actually interested as I'm limited to 5 attachments here.

1936 Luger P08 Luger. Numbers matching, mags numbers don't match as usual. One mages a correct '36 mag, one's a '41 mag, and two are repros. Likely SS issue due to year, can't prove that of course.
$3100

Early factory capture Hi-Power with tangent sights, most desirable of the Nazi hi powers. Comes with what I believe is a modified ww2 era holster, no cover flap.
$2900

1944 BYF44 P38 with two mags and correct holster.
$1700

View attachment 1434262 View attachment 1434263 View attachment 1434264 View attachment 1434265 View attachment 1434266
Per earlier reply I have a 1944 Remington Rand 1911a1 all correct which is 90% finish I might trade plus cash for your Luger. If interested call me at 208-403-1037. I am a collector of WW2 firearms ad live at Washougal, Wa. Gary, Semper fi, Gary

Per earlier contacts, I have a all correct 90% or better1944 Remington Rand for trade plus cash for your 1936 Luger. I do not know how to put pictures on this website. Let me know if you are interested. Semper fi, Gary
I appreciate the interest! I think though if I were to get a 1911 id prefer to keep the Luger as well as a sort of collection.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews