JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1902 luger carbine matching numbers except the barrel has been changed .So I know it is not right but it can be fixed by the Lugerman and you could have a nice carbine for half the price other people are asking call John 5413980141

asking $4000

20160103_112956[6478].jpg

goggle lugerman and call him nice guy he builds the barrels and the stock busy guy this would be more desirable to have than one of his remakes this would be a cheap way to add a carbine to your collection

goggle lugerman and call him nice guy he builds the barrels and the stock busy guy this would be more desirable to have than one of his remakes this would be a cheap way to add a carbine to your collection
I know the artillery lugers with the shoulder stock had a completely different type of barrel and possibly upper on it then what you have. They didn't have the rear sight on the backend. instead it was a adjustable ladder bar type that sat over the chamber on the barrel. looks like a miniature k98 rifle rear sight. Sure its not just a regular luger with after market barrel on it ? I think all lugers had the stock tang on the back. Of course I am defiantly not a luger expert or even close.

I know the artillery lugers with the shoulder stock had a completely different type of barrel and possibly upper on it then what you have. They didn't have the rear sight on the backend. instead it was a adjustable ladder bar type that sat over the chamber on the barrel. looks like a miniature k98 rifle rear sight. Sure its not just a regular luger with after market barrel on it ? I think all lugers had the stock tang on the back. Of course I am defiantly not a luger expert or even close.

I had a luger expert look at it and he verified that it was a true carbine that had been re-barreled
serial match the carbine
Like I said I am no expert on lugers and just know a little about the later WW1 stuff. Early commercial stuff is probably completely different. Still surprising it would have the non adjustable sight in the back on the toggle linkage like a standard one. good luck with your sale .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.