JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1650
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
West Richland
State
Washington
Zip Code
$1650 or I would entertain offers, I'm no expert on Lugers... What's it worth?

Mainly looking for trades or partial trades...
Looking for:
HK P7 of various configuration
USP compacts and P2000 of various configurations and caliber.
Also looking for more Glock 42's
Possibly other 380 acp pistols.
No Ruger or Kel Tek please.

DWM Model 1923 commercial Safe & Loaded Luger 7.65x21mm caliber pistol.
Toggle link stamped "DWM" Matching serial numbers on frame, barrel, toggle and other parts. Very nice condition with very little wear on finish, wood grips also nice, one original magazine and three aftermarket. Function is perfect, however I've only run a few magazines through...
I assume people would want more detailed pictures of certain areas, but again I don't know exactly what to show. I'm happy to take more feel free to let me know.

I got this as compensation/payment for custom work done and don't really have a need for it, it's a Beautiful pistol, however I prefer to keep carry/defensive type guns around, not something I'm afraid of scratching...

1000000175.jpg 1000000203.jpg 1000000191.jpg 1000000200.jpg 1000000201.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello and welcome-

NWFA marketplace rules require that all items listed "For Sale" have a price attached.

"Make Offer", and auction type adds are not allowed.

$1850 or I would entertain offers, I'm no expert on Lugers... What's it worth?

Mainly looking for trades or partial trades...
Looking for:
HK P7 of various configuration
USP compacts and P2000 of various configurations and caliber.
Also looking for more Glock 42's
Possibly other 380 acp pistols.
No Ruger or Kel Tek please.

DWM Model 1923 commercial Safe & Loaded Luger 7.65x21mm caliber pistol.
Toggle link stamped "DWM" Matching serial numbers on frame, barrel, toggle and other parts. Very nice condition with very little wear on finish, wood grips also nice, one original magazine and three aftermarket. Function is perfect, however I've only run a few magazines through...
I assume people would want more detailed pictures of certain areas, but again I don't know exactly what to show. I'm happy to take more feel free to let me know.

I got this as compensation/payment for custom work done and don't really have a need for it, it's a Beautiful pistol, however I prefer to keep carry/defensive type guns around, not something I'm afraid of scratching...

View attachment 1846386
I'd talk to a gun appraiser and see what they say about the gun, values seem to range from $900 to $5,100 for a good condition originals. Good luck.

Good looking luger,
In that caliber, and with one matching mag, no holster your price is about right if not low for its condition.
That being said
I would want to look it over pretty well for a possible reblue, the grips have almost no wear with would go with a 95-98% gun that yours appears to be.
But it is 100 years old.
Take it to someone that will verify its condition.
Good luck

Good looking luger,
In that caliber, and with one matching mag, no holster your price is about right if not low for its condition.
That being said
I would want to look it over pretty well for a possible reblue, the grips have almost no wear with would go with a 95-98% gun that yours appears to be.
But it is 100 years old.
Take it to someone that will verify its condition.
Good luck
Thank you very much!
I appreciate the information, unfortunately I haven't found many people around my area that can help yet... Still looking!
Would better pictures of certain areas help determine if it's been reblued or not?

Thank you very much!
I appreciate the information, unfortunately I haven't found many people around my area that can help yet... Still looking!
Would better pictures of certain areas help determine if it's been reblued or not?
Yes. End of the barrel where the bullet leaves the barrel will have no bluing . A picture of the serial number under the barrel and it should have a halos around the numbers indicating original bluing. If you remove the top reciver and look inside the gun where the frame rails would be it shouldn't have any bluing in there.. Pictures of the top of the gun would help to.

Yes. End of the barrel where the bullet leaves the barrel will have no bluing . A picture of the serial number under the barrel and it should have a halos around the numbers indicating original bluing. If you remove the top reciver and look inside the gun where the frame rails would be it shouldn't have any bluing in there.. Pictures of the top of the gun would help to.
Thank you Sir,
When I get home this evening I'll take a look and get some better pictures of all those areas.
I appreciate all the info very much!

Another thing to look for, is if the barrel rifling should always match the finish (as in an almost zero wear gun, should have a perfect bore)
That's a good point, makes sense! If I remember correctly it did look very good, seemed crisp, good corners on the lands and no erosion of the throat... I'll use my bore scope and get some pictures.
Thank you!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.