JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I liked much of what I heard. I wish there were ZERO compliance classes available, but at least making it FREE AND ONLINE is the next best scenario. It was certainly not the intent of the initiative proponents that anyone could actually comply by taking a free class. They would have likely intended that a person would have to drive a long distance to take an expensive classes.

I liked much of what I heard. I wish there were ZERO compliance classes available, but at least making it FREE AND ONLINE is the next best scenario. It was certainly not the intent of the initiative proponents that anyone could actually comply by taking a free class. They would have likely intended that a person would have to drive a long distance to take an expensive classes.
Yes, exactly why we wanted to offer it for free. No citizen should be inconvenienced or have to spend more money on BS "rules" that do nothing.

Can we attack the Annual background check nonsense as a poll tax?
I imagine that the fact that I haven't been arrested or 5150'd isn't sufficient proof that I am still eligible so I'll have to pay for a check and that means I'd have to pay to exercise a Constitutional right.
Right?

Can we attack the Annual background check nonsense as a poll tax?
I imagine that the fact that I haven't been arrested or 5150'd isn't sufficient proof that I am still eligible so I'll have to pay for a check and that means I'd have to pay to exercise a Constitutional right.
Right?

This is an avenue to attack the measure on. The annual check forever requires you to relinquish your HIPPA rights for a period in excess of one year, and that is a violation of federal law.

Any chance you have the actual paperwork on the court filing I can download and read? I'd LOVE to have it in my little old wrinkled hands to read... and probably pass around for others to read.

Dan

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads