JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Rock Island Armory
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought some mags for an upcoming post-114 purchase of a Rock Island Tac Ultra 10mm HC online. They doubled the order (or I did, not ruling out user error) so I have two extras I figured I'd offer for sale for a few days in case anyone wants them without waiting for shipping.

$40 each and I have two extra. Let me know any questions I may have forgotten to clarify in my post.

Screenshot_20221115-104017.png PXL_20221115_183854159.jpg PXL_20221115_183848968.jpg PXL_20221115_183843437.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Still have em? Can meet this weekend, live in Yamhill county.
Another guy asked to buy one of them but he hasn't replied to confirm he's meeting me. I'll be out of town until Wednesday but if he doesn't answer and you don't mind waiting that long I'll keep you in mind as next in line and we can work something out. I'll let you know this evening either way.

Still have em? Can meet this weekend, live in Yamhill county.
I never heard back from the other guy, I'm out of town until Wednesday and then my work week starts. Assuming you'd still want to buy a couple magazines do you want to meet me or is shipping OK? I'm in Gresham so not really nearby but I'm down in Tualatin/Wilsonville area sometimes, if that's not too far for you.

Let me know what you wanna do, or if you wanna pass. Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top