JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Anyone interested in these that wants to meet up in Portland on friday the 28th PM me for a discounted price.

Asking $625 FTF
Since this isn't a registered part I can also ship or sell to Washington.
***no trades at this time***
These kits are unbranded but assembled by LMT

All SOLD

Kits includes:
- Keyhole forge marked Upper assembly with 1/9 556 NATO barrel
- Full Auto Bolt carrier group
- Charging handle
- M4 6 position adjustable stock with buffer and buffer spring
- lower parts kit with A2 grip

All this kit needs to be complete is Optics/carry handle and a stripped lower (neither are included)

PM me with any questions or post here and I will get back to you ASAP

You can also call me at 503-383-1M16 (503-383-1616)
or email me at [email protected]

Still got 2 of these sitting in the safe ready to be built. Anyone that is afraid to put one together on their own I'm more than willing to walk you through it in person.

And I'm not trying to be rude- but where/who are these coming from and who is telling you they're LMT assembled??

every part it LMT manufactured? BCG?

None of the parts are manufactured by LMT. The upper is assembled by LMT as are many companies. I checked with LMT and confirmed that these uppers were in fact assembled by them, but as I stated before the parts are not branded LMT nor manufactured by them.

Hope that clears up any confusion. These really are great kits and shoot very nicely. The picture that I have posted in the NFA section is a kit identical to these and it shoots very well and has functioned flawlessly so far.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top