JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As long as people snag these off the shelf at that price they will stay there or go higher. Why lower the price when you can't make them fast enough to keep up with demand? When they have to back off on production the price might drop a bit, but don't hold your breath.

While it does cost more than a year or so ago, I am glad to see it stay on the shelf for more than a couple hours...

$16.95 isn't too bad - I've seen a few places still try to get $25-$30/box... That is insane.

The only bit of ammo I am having issues finding cheap is .45... $20/50 rounds??? NO THANK YOU! Drop it to $16'ish and we'll talk....

While it does cost more than a year or so ago, I am glad to see it stay on the shelf for more than a couple hours...
Well there is no shortage at the LaPine BiMart and no one in line at the counter either. Personally I can't really complain when I take into account how much I shoot .22's compared to my reloaded calibers.

Our Bi Mart has the Remington bricks for $16.99 and they're plated. So ask them if they can get the Remingtons.

Sold the engine and trans. thanks again for the help Gunner3456.:D

Welcome. Glad to hear you sold it. :)

It's been a few days since I was at Bi Mart but I usually go in a couple of times a week. The last two times they had lots of that Peters (limit 2) but told me that's all they could get for now. I won't buy it when I think there will be better coming. I'll keep checking. It's not as if I'm out of .22lr. :)

It is too bad the price has gone up on all ammo. I love shooting .22s. I would rather shoot .22 more then any other round. It is nice to see .22s on the shelves again, but i wish it would go back to 9.99 for the Federal bulk packs again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top