JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems like about a month ago I found both,although not all that many,and now,nada...or prety darned close to 'nada'.
..Anybody seeing any around?
I did see a fair selecton of powder up at Longview,I believe it's called the Gun Room,on 15th ave.

At Four Corners in Castle Rock there is quite a bit of 22 bricks and other ammo. I'm not a reloader, but they had quite a bit of different powder, maybe a dozen different kinds. American Eagle 22 bricks were $40 and WWB 45 ammo was $29 a box. No wonder they have so much.

At Four Corners in Castle Rock there is quite a bit of 22 bricks and other ammo. I'm not a reloader, but they had quite a bit of different powder, maybe a dozen different kinds. American Eagle 22 bricks were $40 and WWB 45 ammo was $29 a box. No wonder they have so much.

If somebody needs cheaper 22 bricks I have a few. $40 dollars a brick WOW

Nope, there are plenty of 22 bricks out there. And primers. Plenty. Everyone remain calm. No need to run out and buy up what is left.

*stands up, gets keys, goes to walmart*

Seriously though, once everyone stops stockpiling, the supply will increas and prices will drop.

Nope, there are plenty of 22 bricks out there. And primers. Plenty. Everyone remain calm. No need to run out and buy up what is left.

*stands up, gets keys, goes to walmart*

Seriously though, once everyone stops stockpiling, the supply will increas and prices will drop.

True, there's still ammo out there. I bought a brick at Bobs in Longview a couple weeks ago for about $20, and they had quite a few left at the time. Maybe a dozen total of two different brands. Magtech 45 seems to be just about everywhere too.

True, there's still ammo out there. I bought a brick at Bobs in Longview a couple weeks ago for about $20, and they had quite a few left at the time. Maybe a dozen total of two different brands. Magtech 45 seems to be just about everywhere too.

people that were caught flatfooted this time have vowed to make sure it dont happen again and now they have to stockpile (5 yrs down the road every yard sale will feature primers and ammo) when they feel they have enough the sales will drop off and everyone will lower prices.

Picked up Federal 22 bricks at Wally World today for $15 and target packs of Win 100 .45's for $32. They had 357, 40 & 223 that I noticed. Last Sat I picked up 2 mega packs of 9mm at BiMart just befor going to Combat Focus Shooting Class. Am I just lucky? Seems to me it's been this easy to purchase for the last 2 months.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top