JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Guys,

I have tried everything to get information on this commemerative 22 pistol of mine with no luck. It has bonded ivory grips with an engraved profile of John Browning on it. Can't find out how many were made and when. Anyone know anything about them?

Thanks,
Aaron

It appears that it was made in 2005 and according to the information many different Browning products were given similar engravings or labeling. New or used they were at the $399-$419 mark online. (search overload) ;)

I would recommend going to rimfirecentral.com and checking out the browning forum there. Chim knows more about buckmarks than anyone else I've known.

Thanks, Grizzly. I finally got a hold of someone at Browning and 2005 was all they could tell me. They said that they were special orders for the SHOT show that year and that they were only made to fill what they had orders for. How could they not know how many were made? Think I got a lazy customer service rep?

That would be interesting to know. It's weird, I've never had this much trouble getting information on a gun before. I could understand if it was made by an obscure company that went out of business 60 years ago, but this is Browning in 2005!