JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi folks,
First post here. I have a Crosman 1377C. It is all stock and has terrible trigger pull and sights. I am interested in modifying these first, and then perhaps other aspects of the gun. I tried the Search function but didn't come up with much.. wondering if you can guide me in the basics of these mods or direct me to a source that can.
Many thanks!

There are several aftermarket triggers available. They will cost more than the gun did. The factory sear is extremely rough. Stoning contact surfaces smooth and flat will help dramaticly. You can throw some thin washers on the pivot pins to take out side to side swap. Pull weight can be further reduced by clipping a coil off the sear spring or replacing it with a lighter one.

To improve the sights your goint to need to replace the plastic breech with a steel one. They are available from Crosman and several other places online. The steel breech has a dovetail to mount a williams peep or scope rings. There is also a notch to install the LPA three dot rear sight.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews