JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"He" is right here. And if you were to approach me directly instead of third party nonsense like the OP did with his "reveal" of a PM, I would tell you that NO it's not that I didn't like the thread and NO it has nothing to do with being told I'm wrong about fields being shot out. I put out a warning about the possibility of fields being shot out... I'm not wrong, that is what has happened here. It's possible OK?? I objected to the "reveal" of a PM, nothing more. Even without posting the name, it is personally repulsive to me. As if a curt reply wouldn't be enough, he then encouraged other members to pile on, and a veiled threat to quit if he didn't get his way.

Uhg!

Wow!! You sure have issues....

Guys lets remember to be excellent to each other!!! We may not all agree on certain issues but we are all here to make this a great place.

Back to your regular scheduled program!! o_O

I read this entire thread again several times, and apparently my feeble mind can't comprehend who is arguing with whom.

Cleaning this would be a nightmare, and confusing to say the least.

Community Rules

First and last warning guys.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR