JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
EVERYTHING IS SOLD!

I picked this barrel up out of the "bargain bin" at Rainier Arms but decided I wanted to go with a 10.5" barrel. It's a quality barrel so I'll try to pass the bargain on to someone else than can use an excellent Rainier Arms CHF 13.5" barrel that has seen minimal use according to the guys behind the counter. Bore is clean and looks new.

I'll ship the barrel to the first person with $80 via discreet Paypal friends/family.

07.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

2x brand new, never been installed 11" Samson SXS Keymod Hand Guard Rails. These both come with the barrel nuts and installation hardware but I only have one (1) wrench and hex key that came with both of these. I'll ship these for $60 each or $100 for both of them. If these sell separately, the first buyer will get the option on the one (1) barrel nut wrench and hex key. Thought I might be able to get past the "keymod" stigma but I guess I'm just an Mlok guy at heart. So here's another decent deal I can pass along to someone here.

01.jpg
04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg

Last Edited:
I will take that 13.5" 5.56 barrel
I have a 10.5" Rainier Arms Match barrel ($330 cost) that I decided not to use under a 12" handguard (don't want to tuck a suppressor...didn't originally plan to have a suppressor on that host). I could either keep the 10.5, sell or trade...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top