JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice. 2 suggestions.

1st - Add more screws to the bracket holding the latch. I would add another in each of the larger slots, utilizing a washer and coming at an angle near the corner of the 4x4? beam so that you have enough offset from the other screw holes.

2nd - If you are concerned about the wiring, just double up the conductors in the cat5.

Since the open button is on the inside, how do you get in, phone app?

Thanks for the feedback. Only one door is setup so far, so no issues with ingress. I'm using a UA-Hub so the app can be used in a pinch.

1000002811.jpg

I have a problem with that door position sensor not detecting the door properly, but it doesn't affect the lock at all, just a nuisance. Once I get some spare cash I can set up the other door as well. Second to last phase is getting a keypad on the outside. The units I have use an app to unlock but can also support keypads. This one is $75 on Amazon. Supports NC/NO inputs so it should work fine.

1000002809.jpg

After that, the last step is a siren.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews