JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Prove iit is false JRuby. Just because you aren't acquainted with intelligent, articulate children dies not mean they don't exist.

I don't get videos usually because of my security settings. However, I found the text of CJ Pearson's comments. I have been acquainted with several off-the-charts achievers who could express themselves at least this well at age 12.

Pearson is correct to question whether Obama loves America, or Obama loves the America that he seems to wish it to be.

Prove iit is false JRuby. Just because you aren't acquainted with intelligent, articulate children dies not mean they don't exist.

I'll second that! Twelve, eighteen or inbetween. Doesn't matter as long as it's common sense. To.many adults don't have any sense at all and that includes the idiot trying to run our country. Oh excuse me, the one screwing it up!

Double post? Bobby Jindal is the GOP governor of Louisiana. He just announced his candidacy for president. He's all over Youtube, but I wouldn't really bother looking him up. If you don't already know about him, he's not worth much of your time. I'm just a political junkie, especially during presidential political season, which is really starting to heat up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top