JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is just horrible for all the innocent people involved......

Of course these recent shootings are going to put fuel over the gun controle fire. In my humble opinion easier access to better mental health care resources would do more than additional gun restrictions. it is a matter of curing the desease and not the symptoms.

We are going through hard times and more people will go nuts

Folks, lets be better than those on the other side of the aisle. Lets not bring up the inevitable comments that are going to be rampant in the upcoming months. For now, if you pray, pray. If you don't, a moment of silent remembrance. Not the time for politics...

Carney (Obama's press secretary) was asked if Obama remains committed to the assault weapons ban. He replied something to the affect "Today isn't the time to discuss that, but yes, President Obama is commited to ban assault weapons".

This is really bad all around. Not only for the actual victims of crap like this, but the future victims who, through no fault of their own, get some of their freedom taken away under the guise of "security".

Condolences to all that are affected.How sad. It all makes my stomach turn. And the school killings in China just proves you can't stop a madman even if you remove guns from the equation the will just use the next easiest method.

I am unable to think of a more evil thing. My heart aches for each family. Cant wait to hug my two children tonight. This will also be the one used by anti gun activists, get ready.

Horrific tragedy, we just keep breeding more and more gutless psychopaths and and let them loose on the innocent. What's truly shocking is the past has shown us that in most cases people know who they are and do nothing about it.

Why are these things happening so much now?
My theories are that they believe there is no future:
Millions Of Americans Believe World Will End On December 21, 2012
And/or, the fact that the media will lay their whole life out for the world to marvel at. We learn and remember the killers' every detail yet retain very little in regards to the victims. We know who Seung-Hui Cho,Kip Kinkel, Harris/Klebold were. 99% of us can't recall a single one of their victims unless we use google or were personally affected. Some people would rather be a dead monster whose name everyone knows than be a living loser.

I'm sorry, but who cares? Someone killed children. We shouldn't be commenting on their tools of choice. No offense, but this isn't the time for that debate...

4 million children under 5 died in Africa this year. Are you supporting efforts there at allow grieving for them? Get off your high horse, I was pointing out a fact from a statement by BATFE. And you know Damn well Ginny Burduck is not weeping for these kids but praising the gunman for giving her agenda more emotional backing.

Society is going to react; that is a fact.
We have so much "freedom of choice" in this country that it is impossible to get mental health care for someone who
doesn't want it.
Society, unwilling to fund mental health intervention; will turn on the tools used.
Reading some of the asshat comments, I can't say as I blame them.

As of 11 AM PST 28 dead, 18 kindergardners. It would take the mind of an orc to do this. The timing seems to fit an agenda, could it be these are Mancurian candidates? I guess we'll never know if it's that or our deteriorating society

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top