JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As of 11 AM PST 28 dead, 18 kindergardners. It would take the mind of an orc to do this. The timing seems to fit an agenda, could it be these are Manchurian candidates? I guess we'll never know if it's that or our deteriorating society

4 million children under 5 died in Africa this year. Are you supporting efforts there at allow grieving for them? Get off your high horse, I was pointing out a fact from a statement by BATFE. And you know Damn well Ginny Burduck is not weeping for these kids but praising the gunman for giving her agenda more emotional backing.

I don't generally consider myself on a high horse, but I do like to think we're better than Ginny Burdock and her ilk. Personally, I do not think that it's the right time to have a gun control debate while the tragedy is less than six hours old. There will be a time for the debate. And when that time comes, your statement is quite appropriate. I'm just saying now isn't the time.

Wow. Kids are meant to be protected. Not hiding under their desk wondering if their gonna die. It takes a sick individual to kill 18 kids. I have nothing but empathy for the parents.

Actually I can. It's about time someone actually took responsibility for their actions. It's time to stop blaming people's actions on someone else or an inanimate object.

I understand, and I agree with you to a certain extent, but is not about responsibility, it's about making sure these sickos don't have access to tools that allow them to kill 20 kids inside a school. An anti-gun person would tell you that it doesn't matter if 9,999 people are responsible gun owners if the 10,000th is a psychopath. I own guns, and I am not saying they are right, but if that is a person's opinion, then of course incidents like these are proof that guns need to be outlawed.

Oh well, we all know the arguments. This is not the time to get into political discussions, I apologize. This is a sad day.

We know who Seung-Hui Cho,Kip Kinkel, Harris/Klebold were
I acutally do not kbow and I make it point not to pay attention to muderoues scum names.

Evil is just that evil. It is not from mental health issues it is just plain evil that murdered those people. We can either hold fast to God or perish in despair and darkness.

The scum that did this is the lowest form of vile. a true coward. I pray the news never publish it name and it rot in darkness forever.

USA is heavily saturated with small arms. They are not going away any time soon no matter what laws are passed. The only solutions are dealing with whackos in advance as much as possible, and a truly armed society with few "gun free" zones. Only armed adults could have prevented this tragedy

Let's not forget, more people were killed due to "Fast and Furious" than all these shootings combined.
The media will, "Never let a good crisis go to waste", to further their agenda.
I feel sorry for the parents of these children and all the victims, both foreign and domestic...
Who's to say one death is more tragic than another.

Now CBS is saying the shooter might have used a .223... And just brought up Clackamas shooting... Now reporting a AR-15... Bingo, they got their hook. and... they all come with 30 round mags.
Now assault weapons band...
Here we go...

What a sick act. Looks as if the 20 yr. old may have killed his mother before going to the school to commit these Hannis murders. This is the society we live in now. Just one armed teacher, or principal, could have made a big difference here. This makes me sick...

I don't know if we'll ever learn you can't legislate crazy. If not guns, then knives like the guy in China . 22 kids there too. This hurts my heart so bad. I have a hard time seeing the world we live in. Humanity, or the lack thereof,is disgusting.

My theories are that they believe there is no future:
Millions Of Americans Believe World Will End On December 21, 2012
And/or, the fact that the media will lay their whole life out for the world to marvel at. We learn and remember the killers' every detail yet retain very little in regards to the victims. We know who Seung-Hui Cho,Kip Kinkel, Harris/Klebold were. 99% of us can't recall a single one of their victims unless we use google or were personally affected. Some people would rather be a dead monster whose name everyone knows than be a living loser.

it very well may be but not destroyed but the end of the world as we know it (gun bans, curfews,ect)

I do have a question...does anyone wonder why there has been so many shootings this year? not counting the bow attack of course but to me it seems like more attacks on people with rifles,handguns, etc than usual. This one seems to be the worse (not to say the others were not). I just worry people will blame the weapons not the person...

Shooter = Ryan Lanza corrections officer lives in NJ mother was a teacher at the school, father dead in NJ. This is what some digging turned up for me. They have disabled his FB page.

I understand, and I agree with you to a certain extent, but is not about responsibility, it's about making sure these sickos don't have access to tools that allow them to kill 20 kids inside a school. An anti-gun person would tell you that it doesn't matter if 9,999 people are responsible gun owners if the 10,000th is a psychopath. I own guns, and I am not saying they are right, but if that is a person's opinion, then of course incidents like these are proof that guns need to be outlawed.

Oh well, we all know the arguments. This is not the time to get into political discussions, I apologize. This is a sad day.

It absolutly DOES matter, a few bad ppl does not mean we should throw out our CONSTITUTION! Even if we did these losers will use the next thing (ie a knife or a bow and arrow) The proof is in the pudding. Incidents like this only prove we live in horrible times and we ALL need to be armed. If this school wasnt such a "soft target" and had SOME TYPE of SECURITY this could have been prevented. Its ppl that fight to take guns from the LAW ABIDING CITIZENS that choose to lay down and take it up the @$$ when stuff like this happens. if guns are outlawed only the outlaws will have guns, its not some catchy slogan its a fact!

No stop talking about gun control and focus on the tragedy at hand. This is a horrific incident and playing the blame game is not going to change a thing but take the focus away from where it needs to be.

I pray for all those families torn apart by this event. I couldnt help but weep while seeing this, just unfathomable to imagine this. I am not a father however I am extremely family oriented and have young nieces and nephews around this age and it deeply sickens me to imagine someone wanting to hurt young children like this. I dont wanna imagine how difficult it is for these parents to hear this news and sadly its only the beginning these parents have to deal with the most horrible punishment imaginable to lose a child and so young i hope they all find a way to get thro this and get the support they need. I honesty cant say I could.

more people are killed on the highway are you ready to give up your mode of transportation?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top