JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So that's interesting, making it near impossible to purchase a firearm will have a couple of added bonuses for Lefty.

1. No funding for ranges or upkeep of them on public land.

2. No money for the training that will soon be required.

This just keeps getting better.

1668527977729.png

@Gun Mechanic, thanks for starting this thread. It's another instance of the left treating all citizens as criminals. They simply do not care about law abiding citizens and their contributions to our society.

Frankly, I don't think they see us as contributing members of "their" society at all.

We are throw backs, obsolete obstacles to their brave new world. Until we disappear all together, they can't fully achieve their kumbaya goals.
What we are seeing now is the quickening, the first of many overt tactics to come, to render us powerless. We may be about to experience the ugliest face of marxism.
RIGHTS ?
Forget about the bill of rights, the latest generational shift already has that in their sites. Rights are not for the proletariat. Those are for the lower subservient classes to be rationed off in consideration for loyality, and for the ranks of the apparatchik.

Last Edited:
She said OSP said they would NOT have the permitting system in place till 2024 @ 1:14 in the video
Are you kidding me?

THAT IS A DIRECT VIOLATION OF OUR RIGHTS!
Way worse than the 2 weeks they shut down everyone during covi and the courts called foul on that bs

She said OSP said they would NOT have the permitting system in place till 2024 @ 1:14 in the video
Are you kidding me?

Way worse than the 2 weeks they shut down everyone during covi and the courts called foul on that bs
You've got to wonder...do they want this to fail? By not allowing any gun sales for a year, they are sticking their necks out on the chopping block. No way, that will pass legal muster. Do they want this to fail? They don't have the man power or funding to comply with the bill. Creating the process and programs concerning M114 will be a significant thorn in their side. If I were the head of OSP, I would want this measure to fall flat on it's face. The amount of work that it requires is staggering.

Are you kidding me?

Working as designed. And why it needs to be ignored until it is thrown out.

You guys are forgetting the key operating dicktorate here, it isn't about getting this all to work, it's the incremental assault on our rights! They know full well that it's going to be challenged in the courts, so they write the dreams In hopes that part of it sticks and survives the challenges using their clause! That single part will be their Registry! 114 was the first salvo in this war, the next will be "Assault Weapons" bans, and they will do the same thing as 114, they will tie us up in the courts, while sneaking yet another illegal action through to become law! On and on they go, using this system and the Sec-State as their pawn! This time, they will use the legislation to pass this sh!t into is, and it will happen in the middle of the night where no one has a chance to speak out against it, they will use their "Public Emergency" as the mechanism to pass this along with everything else they want! It's clearly in violation, but they will jamb up the courts fighting it, and they get what they want in the meantime!

Fast forward to 2:05

I didn't know about the Pittman Robertson Act until I saw this. $44 million a year in funding for ODFW from gun, ammo and archery sales. I'm sure 114 will have an effect on this.
With the exception that firearms possibly wont be sold in oregon the actual effect on PR money will be less than you think. PR money is at the manufacturer level not at the register. Obviously they pass on the PR tax but its not a line item on Your receipt. One of if not the largest contributor to PR is federal ammunition.
PR money is basically given as grant money.
Basically Each state uses money typically from hunting license sales to come up with projects that meet certain requirements. The state also has further restrictions on how they can use their own money that was collected from licensing.
If the state allows the raiding of license money to pay for other state projects not related to wildlife, that state isn't eligible for any PR money. The other thing about PR money projects is they wont pay the full bill for a given project only 50% if i recall correctly. I believe one other stipulation of pr money is if not used in a prescribed time period the money is forfeited to migratory waterfowl funding.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top