JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Running away and denigrating those left behind is nowhere in the same ballpark. I was clear that I had donated to multiple national organizations and did not purposely pi$$ on anyone or say that it was their fault.

HUGE difference and I think you know it. Go back and read what he said about current Oregonians and how 114 was our fault.
Oh 114 is 100% the 2A community/gun owners fault. And now they get to eat $hit. So why should I pay to OFF to fight for something that over 30% of voters didn't find important enough to get off their a$$ and go vote for.

And I won't donate to OFF as an organization period. I did donate to other organizations. I also voted.

Oh 114 is 100% the 2A community/gun owners fault. And now they get to eat $hit. So why should I pay to OFF to fight for something that over 30% of voters didn't find important enough to get off their a$$ and go vote for.

And I won't donate to OFF as an organization period. I did donate to other organizations. I also voted.
If your hatred for all Oregon gun owners is so deep, why would you stay here?

If your hatred for all Oregon gun owners is so deep, why would you stay here?
Don't hate Oregon gun owners. I also don't feel bad for them. We made the bed we're are laying in.

I love Oregon as a state. I won't be moving. I hate the politics of this state but there are things here that trump my distaste for the left/progressives.

At the end of the day I will live my life how I deem fit. So policies are as good as toilet paper to me.

I'm not one to run away when things get uncomfortable. You can continue assuming things about me though if you like. It really doesn't affect me.

Last Edited:
Don't hate Oregon gun owners. I also don't feel bad for them. We made the bed we're are laying in.

I love Oregon as a state. I won't be moving. I hate the politics of this state but there are things here that trump my distaste for the left/progressives.

At the end of the day I will live my life how I deem fit. So policies are as good as toilet paper to me.

I'm not one to run away when things get uncomfortable. You can co tinge assuming things about me though if you like. It really doesn't affect me.
You called me a hypocrite for supporting an Oregon group fighting for our rights here in Oregon. I also said that I was supporting other groups but that for this fight, I'm supporting Oregon. I made it clear on that topic. Go ahead and denigrate those staying and fighting for our rights, but I think it's childish to be throwing a tantrum and saying WE deserve this mess. YOU may have a persecution complex, and that's on you, just don't throw the rest of us in your little pool of tears.

You called me a hypocrite for supporting an Oregon group fighting for our rights here in Oregon. I also said that I was supporting other groups but that for this fight, I'm supporting Oregon. I made it clear on that topic. Go ahead and denigrate those staying and fighting for our rights, but I think it's childish to be throwing a tantrum and saying WE deserve this mess. YOU may have a persecution complex, and that's on you, just don't throw the rest of us in your little pool of tears.
Y'all are crying enough tears for your own little pools. Don't come join me in mine. I have no room.

You live your life and I'll live mine.

The constant screaming for money for this group is getting old. I've donated to several groups, several times in the last few months. I get that litigation is expensive. Legal costs for OFF are exceeding the costs of the fight against 114 before the election. For the time being, I'm putting my money where I know it's going to fight 114 in Oregon, not to causes in other states. Not that others aren't important, just that I really think we should be focusing on someone who has been in on the fight against 114 since day one. FPC was NOT present at any of the earlier hearings nor did they contribute anything to the fight. I've had to unsubscribe from their email because of the constant screams. The only thing they have done so far is essentially cut and paste the OFF complaint and add more after they saw the AG responses. I'd rather stick with someone who can do original work and where I know my money is being spent for Oregon.
Monday and Tuesday was about over the top for me too. Musta got a dozen or more on Tuesday. That's a bad look....

That said...right or wrong... my take is that it's critical that we support OFF as they have the first, pending, and most impactful since it's a homegrown suit. Whatever past history or bias folks might have against OFF or Kevin.. STOW IT! I don't see anyone else in OR stepping up, they did, and it's our duty and obligation to support them since "they" are fighting for us... if you like it or not.

Does that mean exclude donating to the others? Absolutely not! Like it or not... the reality is that OFF will not have the legs to follow through to completely dismantle 114 in it's entirety. We will need deeper pockets from outside of OR and the work they are doing on the national scale is also fighting for our rights. Maybe indirectly, but in doing so they are helping to establish case law in other juridictions that can strengthen lawsuits within our own borders.

The nutshell.... man up, buttercups! Stop your whining about who let it happen, they didn't jump as fast as I think they should, they blew up my inbox or Kevin's not "nice". It is what it is and the reality is... the most impactful thing the average American (pro 2A) Oregonican CAN do at this point is to fight with their $'s. How much or to who is a personal decision, but reality is on our doorstep and it's time to put aside childish things and come together to put this bubblegum sandwich down.

Hello all.

I could not stand by any longer, SB 114 has to stop.
So I organized a donation drive for Firearms Policy Coalition. All donations go directly to fight SB 114.
I teamed up with a number of companies to give out a TON of prizes to help drive donations.

Head over to fight-114.com for full details.

Our prizes include:

Grand Prize - An entire PALLET of magazines from Amend2mags to one winner, requires a donation of $100 or more
Runner up prizes - Three winners, 50 pmags and a lower receiver from Radian, 25 pmags an optic an X95 rifle from IWI, 50 pmags and a complete minuteman upper from POF, all require a $25 donation or more.
Second Runner Up prizes - Two winners, 60 pmags and 1500 rounds from 2A Warehouse, 1000 pmags and $500 in accessories from Armac Tactical, any donation qualifies.

I need all of your help, I'm only one guy and put this together in 3 days... share this far and wide!
Coincidently, my Facebook got hacked and removed over the weekend. If anyone could share to the local firearm groups, that would be amazing!
I also have fliers available that you can print and put up in local gun shops, email me and I'll get it to you ([email protected]).

If anyone wants to sticky this thread that would be great too.

Thank you everyone, let's beat this thing!

View attachment 1316574
@Moderators

Illegal?

Last Edited:
Except it's not.

He was not accepting any donations or handling any transactions of any kind. Only referring people to FPC's direct donation page. One of the requirements for those laws is payment for participation. The OP was simply organizing good faith gifts and promotional items from concerned businesses and individuals, a completely seperate entity... and not under any direction of FPC.

No money in whole or part was paid to the OP for any chance of a gift or prize.

Last Edited:
Except it's not.

He was not accepting any donations or handling any transactions of any kind. Only referring people to FPC's direct donation page. One of the requirements for those laws is payment for participation. The OP was simply organizing good faith gifts and promotional items from concerned businesses and individuals, a completely seperate entity... and not under any direction of FPC.

No money in whole or part was paid to the OP for any chance of a gift or prize.
Absolutely right.
I never saw a single dollar.
I also never had any of the prizes in my possession.

I merely organized this drive. I'm well connected in the firearms industry, I felt I was obligated to do something. Anything.
This is the best I could come up with in 4 days.

To all of you that donated, I am eternally grateful.
The winners have been posted on fight114.com.
We instigated over $40,000 in donations, FPC said it as one of if not THE most successful outside fundraising campaign they've ever had.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top