JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.
> It seems the two crooks never learned two things, they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.
> Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.
> Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.
> When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.
> It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.
> Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants......and she wins,
> She is still alive.
> Now that is Gun Control !
> Thought for the day:
> Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

I found an interesting post about the above story on another web site...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigskinfanatic
Yeah good job defending yourself girl, but you still killed two people. And she's probably too young to be able to deal with that well. I mean what if it had been a couple of neighborhood boys who snuck into the house to scare her as a joke? and then she shot them? I just don't think young kids should handle guns like that... they don't understand the implications

Posted by peggyh
Are you seriously kidding me? I checked out this story and it isn't even true. However, your complete disregard for this child and what might have happened if she had not protected herself is indicitve of our nation and what we are becoming. You state that she might not be able to deal with the fact that she killed two people...what about her dealing with rape at 11 years old?....or if they had killed her.....or possible death.

I found an interesting post about the above story on another web site...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigskinfanatic
Yeah good job defending yourself girl, but you still killed two people. And she's probably too young to be able to deal with that well. I mean what if it had been a couple of neighborhood boys who snuck into the house to scare her as a joke? and then she shot them? I just don't think young kids should handle guns like that... they don't understand the implications

Posted by peggyh
Are you seriously kidding me? I checked out this story and it isn't even true. However, your complete disregard for this child and what might have happened if she had not protected herself is indicitve of our nation and what we are becoming. You state that she might not be able to deal with the fact that she killed two people...what about her dealing with rape at 11 years old?....or if they had killed her.....or possible death.

Wow the pigskin fanatic is a fruit loop.

re: 11 year old girl vs home robbers

we should all refrain from posting info like this without the proof to back it up , but in the heat of the excitment sometimes we just cant help ourselves , :)

I can tell you I have full 100% confidence in my 15 year old to pull the trigger like that and about 65% on my 13 year old, but she is still learning. My 15 year old would blow someone away in a heartbeat. She can usually hit 22 out of 25 clays when we go and she has shot over 1000 rounds. :s0155:

Plus she can handle a 4 like no 15 year old I have seen and she is a girl. :s0112:

yeah my boy is 8 now so he is not left home alone but he can already handle a gun well. By the time he is 11 I fully expect I could trust him to protect his mom when I am away and blow so jerks head off.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top