JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got back from shooting a bunch of 10mm. I really like the Zero bullets I mentioned earlier. They shoot great and are very reasonably priced.

QUOTE="Twodogs, post: 1835828, member: 2178"]I use Zero 180 gr bullets and 9.5 grs of longshot,Have shot thousands of rounds of this load, bluedot is great if you want noise and a big fire ball.[/QUOTE]

I've heard other guys complain of Bluedot muzzle flash and noise. I don't know if shooting it from a 6" barrel has anything to do with it, but I have never had an issue with the muzzle flash or noise. Maybe I'm too dumb to notice it. At any rate, it makes nice groups for me and I get decent velocity. Have you ever used AA No 9?

nothing I have loaded up so far is very accurate.

I had loaded everything from 180 down to 165 in both cast & various plated versions at everywhere in the published velocity tables.

Some were decent, others were poor. The remnant of the gun-show 180 plated rounds are simply beneath contempt.

I had some polycoated 180s that were promising too.

However, my last bench loads managed to produce 'minute of peach pit' at bowling pin distances, from standing grip.

My load was Berrys 155 plated/N350/around 1100 fps per the tables. Give it a try.

I've managed to run out of them, but have box of 155 cast and got some power similar to N350. Will be hoping they perform as well.

Good luck, don't give up.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads