JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
note to local gun stores...

i have been and will be buying montly in all my calibers, my buisness will go to the LGS that stocks 10mm target for me..... or it will go online like it has been.

I thought the 40 was invented in Cali because they wanted to "water down" the 10 to make it "safer"

:rolleyes:
Actually the 10mm was developed for the FBI.Then they realized the girls ...and guys with girly hands....couldn't handle the larger grip.Maybe even the recoil,having those girly hands.
hence the 40S&W (not smith and wesson)
#80 is a fine replacement for a 40 cal
Now as far as penetration,a gun shop owner had a biker friend who got shot with a 32acp.He had his leather coat on and said that hurt really bad,lol

I am Pleasebuymy40stock at this point. I have more ammo than I know what to do with for a caliber I am no longer in love with.
40cal....

if you buy a 10mm A) youll find a new love B) your screen name will still apply since its the same bullet...

its a win win...

If you plan on shooting your 10mm much look at getting into reloading. It will save you bucks in the long run. I have two 1076s and looking at buying one of the new Sigs. 10mm is making a come back.

Actually the 10mm was developed for the FBI.Then they realized the girls ...and guys with girly hands....couldn't handle the larger grip.Maybe even the recoil,having those girly hands.
hence the 40S&W (not smith and wesson)
#80 is a fine replacement for a 40 cal
Now as far as penetration,a gun shop owner had a biker friend who got shot with a 32acp.He had his leather coat on and said that hurt really bad,lol

Maybe I need a 10mm.....I have to put a hogue grip on my M&P to make it fit my hand. Works well but a fatter grip would be great.

10mm is fine as long as you like Glocks.Cheapest way to go.I'm not willing to try the taglifolio? but it costs too close to the glock,that I know is a shooter.
I do want a 1911 and a AR in 10mm and it will happen some day

I do not mind having a girly round but not penetrating leather is not cool. I have a Beretta in .32 which I love to shoot but do not carry. Awesome gun but mostly it is a safe queen that my grandpa gave me and sometimes an ankle gun.
I like the little sig in .380. Feels just like a 1911 but fits in my pocket.

With a 10mm can I just use 40 in the same mags? I would not mind having a good semi auto I trust to be powerful enough for my camping/fishing gun. Though I love my .357s as you all know you have limited ammo in there.

10mm is fine as long as you like Glocks.Cheapest way to go.I'm not willing to try the taglifolio? but it costs too close to the glock,that I know is a shooter.
I do want a 1911 and a AR in 10mm and it will happen some day

Like Glocks....absolutely not! Trust Glocks?? Hell yeah. I have a couple for that reason alone. I love my CZs but the Glocks do not bother me so much to get a little beat up.

If you plan on shooting your 10mm much look at getting into reloading. It will save you bucks in the long run. I have two 1076s and looking at buying one of the new Sigs. 10mm is making a come back.
I looked into reloading about a year ago and found it wouldn't save me money in the long run. However, the 10 would be a good reason to load my own as there is a round I want that no-one makes a 200gr RNSP at 1200fps. Id also like the same bullet in 180g at 1300fps...

http://www.ammoandmorestore.com
Try these guys. Last time I picked up 250 rounds (new) for a friend they were $100 so 40 cents a round...
right now bulk pack is at .38c per round (250rds for $95). Of course there is shipping involved but thats the best I can do and it breaks even what I'd pay at any store. I'll be placing my order tonight. Thank you for sharing this...

Like Glocks....absolutely not! Trust Glocks?? Hell yeah. I have a couple for that reason alone. I love my CZs but the Glocks do not bother me so much to get a little beat up.
dont forget RIA makes some fine 1911s in 10mm, they even have a double stack 15rds I think...

I like the RIA better than the Glock as far as looks but they only do high capacity in 9 and 45 from what I just saw. Tough because I would way rather have the RIA but I like the high capacity for a woods gun....Going to have to do some thinking.....and sell another 40.

With a 10mm can I just use 40 in the same mags?
no

I would not mind having a good semi auto I trust to be powerful enough for my camping/fishing gun. Though I love my .357s as you all know you have limited ammo in there.
I buy Doubletap ammo for outdoors, 200g hardcast flat nose for bone crushing penetration: (1300fps/ 750 ft./lbs. - Glock 20). It still has as much energy at 100yds as a 45 does at the muzzle.
http://www.doubletapammo.net/index.php?route=product/product&path=125_178&product_id=105

I like the RIA better than the Glock as far as looks but they only do high capacity in 9 and 45 from what I just saw. Tough because I would way rather have the RIA but I like the high capacity for a woods gun....Going to have to do some thinking.....and sell another 40.

<broken link removed>

16+1 rounds in a full size 1911.
51579_1911-a2_rock-ultra-hc_fs_45acp_2-450x300.png

no

I buy Doubletap ammo for outdoors, 200g hardcast flat nose for bone crushing penetration: (1300fps/ 750 ft./lbs. - Glock 20). It still has as much energy at 100yds as a 45 does at the muzzle.
http://www.doubletapammo.net/index.php?route=product/product&path=125_178&product_id=105

Alright. I never looked into 10mm as it is not so common but I am sold on the caliber after some research.

I really really like the RIA 1911 style. Glock probably makes more sense though. There are a few around that I need to get my hands on and see how they feel.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top