JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know of a LGS that carries affordable 10mm ammo in stock in the Portland metro area, preferably west side? By affordable I'm looking for .50c per round or less? Im not looking for premium or self defense loads but target loads.

yeah, I know... my guess is this thread will be met with crickets and silence....

Does anyone know of a LGS that carries affordable 10mm ammo in stock in the Portland metro area, preferably west side? By affordable I'm looking for .50c per round or less? Im not looking for premium or self defense loads but target loads.

yeah, I know... my guess is this thread will be met with crickets and silence....

Check the Freddie's in your area that carry guns and ammo. I've found some Armscor at my local Freddie's in the last two months or so (they were sold out again last time I checked). I believe it was around $24-25 for a box. It's worth a look. I think Cornelius carries guns/ammo?

what I dont understand is, go on any gun forum and start a post about 10mm and dozens of fanboys will chime in for pages of discussion...... but the LGS's dont stock it because they dont sell enough. Whats up with that?

There are plenty who have the guns and a few of us that love the round but still not a big enough following for the stores to keep much in stock.
And guys like me that will buy what's on the shelfe wen they go in:rolleyes:
Try washugal ammo and see if they have a batch
keep all your casings and get into reloading? Plenty of 40cal boolits out there

There are plenty who have the guns and a few of us that love the round but still not a big enough following for the stores to keep much in stock.
And guys like me that will buy what's on the shelfe wen they go in:rolleyes:
Try washugal ammo and see if they have a batch
keep all your casings and get into reloading? Plenty of 40cal boolits out there

NOOOOOO. 40 is for people with 40s. You guys keep your tainted 10mm firearms away from my stock!

Also I thought they stopped making 10mm when they realized it SUCKS!

Ok I have never even shot the round but stay off my 40!

I thought the 40 was invented in Cali because they wanted to "water down" the 10 to make it "safer"

:rolleyes:

Funny thing is I have switched to mostly 9. Just have to stand by my name as I made the account before I knew much about guns. My sig 238 .380 is my new favorite and back in the day I believed all the 40cal garbage. Funny how much you learn by simply talking with knowledgeable people online and doing real research.
Still love my M&P 40 but no longer try to carry the monster...aside from sometimes on fishing trips but normally even then it is the SP101 .357.
I have outgrown 40 and yet my name stays the same. I want to change it to .22willwork instead.

Only 40 cal you should own is 40mm.

Hey are you the guy at Dicks sporting goods in Washington Square? He has mentioned to me on more than one occasion that 44 mag is the only pistol round that will truly stop a bad guy. Then went on to say "A .380 would not even go through my boot". I asked "well say I had a .380 as my carry. Would you be willing to prove that theory". He answered "sure" and that was my last time in Dicks.

Hey are you the guy at Dicks sporting goods in Washington Square? He has mentioned to me on more than one occasion that 44 mag is the only pistol round that will truly stop a bad guy. Then went on to say "A .380 would not even go through my boot". I asked "well say I had a .380 as my carry. Would you be willing to prove that theory". He answered "sure" and that was my last time in Dicks.

Was he wearing steel toed boots?:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top