JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who sells the TNW? Buy direct or?

You can buy direct from them through a dealer. I bought my first one off Gunbroker because no one here had ever heard of them. By the time I got my second a shop in Tacoma ordered it from Acusport, one of the distributors. Even that shop had never heard of them. Wife bought it for me for Christmas. She said when she picked it up all the guys who work there were looking it over saying they had never seen one either.
Once you buy one you can buy the stuff to convert caliber direct. It's cheaper to buy the first one depending on which calibers you want. The 10mm and .45 use one lower, the 9mm, .40, and .357 S use another. So it's cheaper to get set up for 10mm if you buy a .45 or the other way. Same with .9mm to .40 or .357Sig. If you look at the website you will see what I mean.

Not personally but google search it and lot's pop up from people who say they have. The 10mm out of one of these looks pretty damn impressive.
Well, I saw the claims on their website with Underwood and Buffalo Bore, and they're impressive.
I just wondered if anyone here has verified those, or chrono'd any other rounds out of one.

2017-05-18DLT_5713.jpg

Cabela's in Springfield had this, actually the person I first spoke to knew of the brand but didn't know they had this one in stock. I got a call from someone Tuesday, that they had this gun in stock so I went back and took it home (but it took 1.5 hours to complete the transaction and very little of that was the background check). I took it apart and lubed it then out to the range to sight it in and try it out. The bottom line: it's a nice gun with a bit of a kick shooting my handloads (180 gr Badman poly coated bullets over 10.9 grains of Accurate #7). No problems at all. Tomorrow, I will take several other loads that I shoot, my 1911s and the chronograph to see how they work. The scope that was included is still in the box, maybe use it on my 10/22.

Not available anymore, but once upon a time Auto-Ordnance made 10mm Thompsons... in fact, IIRC the last run before they closed the full-auto line in May '86 was a run of 10mm full-auto TSMG's for the FBI.

View attachment 364171

Cabela's in Springfield had this, actually the person I first spoke to knew of the brand but didn't know they had this one in stock. I got a call from someone Tuesday, that they had this gun in stock so I went back and took it home (but it took 1.5 hours to complete the transaction and very little of that was the background check). I took it apart and lubed it then out to the range to sight it in and try it out. The bottom line: it's a nice gun with a bit of a kick shooting my handloads (180 gr Badman poly coated bullets over 10.9 grains of Accurate #7). No problems at all. Tomorrow, I will take several other loads that I shoot, my 1911s and the chronograph to see how they work. The scope that was included is still in the box, maybe use it on my 10/22.

Nice!! A few people here have had the same problem at Cabela's. Buying a gun and had to make a day of it kind of thing. As for the ASR's I decided to buy my Fathers day gift last night. Ordered the stuff to run 10mm in one of mine. I paid a little more to get all the parts to have a complete set up to just drop in. Watched the video of how to convert and decided it was well worth just buying an entire new bolt assembly. This way I can swap back and forth even at the range if I want.
The scope they send with these runs $20 new so it is what it is. Kind of a joke. I gave one of mine away to a guy who wanted one for a .22 rifle. If you have not already get some Glock mags too. The damn mags they send with these leave a lot to be desired. VERY fun little rifles though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top