JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have them installed on three rifles and love them. I've tried other parts swap types and ended up with lighter triggers but also light primer strikes. The Ruger BX25 trigger group feels lighter and works for me :)

Ive got one and also the volquartsen bolt release. The trigger is OK. Its not great but its much better than the stock pull.
That's good to know. Not looking for a competition trigger or one that is over light. Too bad Ruger doesn't just provide them in the rifles.

Installed one this week on the family 10/22. Much better than stock but still usable for everyday plinking.

First, and so far only, change I made to my 10-22. Stock trigger was heavy, and the BX-25 trigger group was an easy change at a good price. I've checked the rimfire forums and it seems most are spending hundreds on high-end bolts, trigger groups, barrels, stocks, etc. I'm not willing to spend tons of money on a plinker that will get more use by the grandkids than me.

I used to put a high dollar trigger in every 10/22 I owned. Then the BX-1 trigger was offered, for one-third the price of a Volquartsen , Kidd or Jard. It's not as nice as a $200 trigger, but far superior to the factory trigger.

It is Ruger and theyve always been liability sensitive. An enthusiast part like a light trigger on a 22 rifle is something that I'll give kudos to Ruger for even offering as an aftermarket add on. Installing it in the gun from the get go isnt Rugers way.

Anyone know what they're going for at Bimart currently? Was Planning on picking one up from Sportsman's Warehouse tomorrow but if I can save $20 by going to my favorite store on the planet I sure will.

You might also want to consider something like this.....

<broken link removed>

I used Brimstone Gunsmithing and got their Tier 2 treatment for my 10/22 trigger group and couldn't be happier. Also, don't forget to replace the steel bolt buffer with a synthetic one.

I have read some accounts that the Ruger trigger group can have some differences ..... some good, some not as good and if given the opportunity you should try several before you buy. Not all places will allow that though.

they r on sale this week at bimart, a few pennies shy of fifty bucks.
I put one in last night, and the 2.5lb pull is miles and heads above my old one at 5.5. wow. For the money I'm very happy, range test tomorrow.

FYI the bimart guy told me..he's a gunny...that all the new 10-22's have 8 lb triggers, if not more. He pulled one out of the rack and we checked it, yep, he was right !!! :(

Ruger says it's a safety thing 'for the kids'..I say they are pushing us to buy a halfway decent trigger :(

DANG now I wan't a real good trigger. :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads