JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
they r on sale this week at bimart, a few pennies shy of fifty bucks.
I put one in last night, and the 2.5lb pull is miles and heads above my old one at 5.5. wow. For the money I'm very happy, range test tomorrow.

FYI the bimart guy told me..he's a gunny...that all the new 10-22's have 8 lb triggers, if not more. He pulled one out of the rack and we checked it, yep, he was right !!! :(

Ruger says it's a safety thing 'for the kids'..I say they are pushing us to buy a halfway decent trigger :(

DANG now I wan't a real good trigger. :p

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to get a couple on sale at Bimart. Now to find the time to install them......

Will the parts from the BX trigger fit into the metal housing from an older rifle or would I have to set it aside and use the plastic housing?

Edited for spelling

Not sure if that would work. I would be skeptical of messing with a factory built trigger set up. One of my rifles has the metal housing pieces, which I will keep. I previously purchased all new rebuild parts for it off Ebay. I've had it for over 30 years, so it needs a little clean up. Might be a good candidate to send out for a trigger job

Will the parts from the BX trigger fit into the metal housing from an older rifle or would I have to set it aside and use the plastic housing?

Edited for spelling

I do believe they will swap into the old housing. I did two of my rifles, one of which had the metal housing with a trigger job I forgot about that was even lighter than the BX trigger and the other a factory trigger.

Im happy with the BX trigger after having installed it in both rifles. Lighter than original, but not so light that Im worried about what will happen if I drop the gun. Its just for plinking anyway. Not going to be shooting professionally.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top