JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cleaning out some extra Walther mags.....

I have a Factory 20rd Walther P99 PPQ M1 9mm magazine that is like new except for the little plastic wedge to prevent over insertion has a split bottom. It does not affect function just something that I noticed.

I also have a modded Canik TP series 18rd mag that works in the P99 and M1. The mod entails just a small hole added for the P99/m1 PPQ catch The mod was cleanly done and this mag is also as new.

$52 shipped for both mags! I cross posted this to AR forum so I'll go off timestamp for dibs.

I will only ship where legal. Shipping will be via USPS priority with tracking and insurance. I can accept USPS money or Paypa [F&F or add 3%] First I'll take it followed by an PM gets the mags. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0012-630542.jpg
IMG_0013-630543.jpg
IMG_0014-630544.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.