JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I needed a priming arm assembly and the pin for a chucker 2. Called rcbs and they just asked for my addy and said they would send it right out.

I said, "really: you don't want me to pay for it?"

"nope"

Now that is some serious customer service. Ill yell RCBS from the rooftop.

+1. RCBS has always had great customer service, although I rarely have had to use it. They always go above and beyond reasonable expectations. Many others in this industry should take note.

+1. RCBS has always had great customer service, although I rarely have had to use it. They always go above and beyond reasonable expectations. Many others in this industry should take note.

This is pretty much the way I've been treated by all the reloading equipment mfr's I've had to call except LEE. The stuff that I've broken that they've made I pretty much expected to break so I just stocked spares. The breakable parts are cheap and not worth the wait.

Now if the Automotive industry would take a tip from the Reloading Manufactures :cool:

This is why I recommend all "new" reloaders start out with RCBS, you're bound to break stuff when you're new and RCBS gives you free replacements on the stuff you will break (decapping pins and stems). unfortunately for RCBS, I now own probably a few hundred of their dies, and now I'm always bugging them for more decapping pins, and replacement expander balls for .223 rem (yes I have worn out expander balls).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top